How To Book an Event Room at the BIC!
Thank you for your interest in having your next event at the Buffalo Irish Center!
You can now book a room for any event online in a few minutes with a few easy steps…
- Check Our Calendars – check to see if the room you want is available.
- Fill out the online form. (See below)
- You will get a free instant, no obligation quote.
- Click “Book Online “ – if you would like to book the room and see the agreement. (You still are not obligated or locked in until your Agreement & Room Payment are received – rooms are book on a first-come-first-serve basis. We do not guarantee room availability until you are locked in).
- Click ‘Make a Payment” – to make a payment towards the room. The Deposit will hold the room for 7 days – Paid-in-Full will lock the room in instantly once we have Agreement.
- Agreement & Payment – You will receive an e-mail with the agreement and details. Once we receive that e-mail back with “Event Details Agreed Upon” & the payment for the room – your room is locked in!
- Room Cost – is for room rental only! It does NOT include cost of the bar, catering, and gratuity. This will be paid the night of your event.
- Online Planning – Once you are locked in for your event, we now offer Online Planning which you can access 24-7! You will receive a password for the your personal online planning area – you can update the plans for your event. This will also assist the BIC in making sure we have everything you need for your event.
- Help! We are here to answer your questions! If you have questions at any point, feel free to contact our Booking Manager – Kevin McCarthy – email@example.com (716) 472-7700 – cell. One of our main goals is to make the booking process as easy as possible.
Please scroll down below the quote box for more information on the online booking system.
Enter Your Event Date & Information Below
Once you have completed your quote…
1. Return Your Quote e-mail – After you fill in the form and get your quote, you will receive an auto-agreement e-mail with your quote. You will need to read and return that e-mail as instructed in the e-mail. You can choose to click “Book Online” to book the event right when you get quote. If you need to wait to decide that is fine, too. If/when you wait and decide to later lock in your date, you can let our Booking Manager, Kevin McCarthy know by e-mail and he will e-mail the agreement to you… firstname.lastname@example.org. This way you have to re-input all your information. (You can if you want as you can use the quote checker as often as you like).
2. Phone / e-mail – Not computer savvy?? No problem! – You can call also call our booking manager, Kevin direct at (716) 472-7700 to discuss your event and he can discuss dates, price quotes, and even book your event over the phone, then confirm through e-mail. You can also e-mail questions anytime as well!
Thank you for using the online booking system! Please call Kevin if you have any question (716) 472-7700, thank you!
Did you know?
1. The BIC Event Rooms are available for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and late-night.
2. The BIC is handicap accessible and WiFi is available at no charge!
3. The BIC Event Rooms for Rent are often available even when the Pub is not open!
4. Types of Events We Host – Wedding, Meetings, Showers , Birthday Parties, Banquets, Luncheons, Anniversary Parties, Memorial Receptions, Funeral Breakfast/Brunch, Stags, Jack & Jill, Dances, Benefits, Fundraisers, Golf Tournament Banquets, Concerts, and/or any event!
5. You don’t have to be a BIC member to rent the rooms, host an event, enjoy the pub, etc!
6. The BIC is a thriving, diverse community and is open all year round (not just St. Patrick’s Day Weekend)!
Thank you for supporting the BIC – 365!